Thursday, October 1, 2009

WEEK THREE

EMILY

Emily is a former student of mine who is now teaching High School English and Speech at a High School in Greenville, South Carolina. She was one of my all-star students - the kind you dream of having... She was Valedictorian of her class, played sports, did drama - and had a wonderful attitude about life. Seeing her go into the Teaching profession was one of the happiest moments of my own teaching career. She's an excellent teacher, and I am so glad to have played a small role in her life.

Emily,
I hope your school year has gotten off to a great start! I know the beginning of each year is bumpy until everyone gets settled. I hope you have good classes with great students. I know how much difference it makes when you have even one great student in your class! Lots of Love, Miss Van

"A good teacher has little external history to record. Their lives spill over into other lives. They are more essental than the school's stones or beams, and will continue to be a kindling force in their students' lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment