Saturday, September 26, 2009

WEEK TWO - CARRIE

I met my friend Carrie the same way I have met nearly all of my "mom friends." I never realized when I walked into the Breastfeeding Support Group at St.Vincent's that I'd form so many amazing friendships. Carrie is one of them. She has a son around Madeline's age and, when we all started getting pregnant again with our second babies, she became pregnant with her second, third, and fourth!

I only personally know two moms of multiples, but both of them are pretty much the sweetest, most zen people I know. Here I am barely treading water with my new baby, and my friend Sarah has TWINS and she's all rolling with the punches and helping all the rest of us new moms out. Carrie's the same way. She has taken having three babies at once, better than I took having one three year old! She's truly awesome and I am so proud and inspired by her!

Carrie,
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that you are awesome! Whenever I start to feel overwhelmed with my two little ones, I am reminded of you and your amazing outlook and dedication to all four of your children. You are a fantastic mother and an inspiration to me! Love, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment